5023 54 Ave, Wildwood AB 2 Lots with Separate Titles
This item is "Unreserved" and sells to the highest bidder.
Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.
Cathy or Trent
View PDF of Realtor Information Package
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Double Mobile Home with Addition (home has little value)
Total lot size100 ft x 136 ft (2 lots - each with its own title)
- 2 bedroom 1 bath 864 sq ft double wide mobile home built 1975 with 512 sq ft addition with family room and back entry. The addition was built in the 1970s.
- 2 forced air furnaces - one in mobile home and one in the addition.
- The home has been vacant and has had the stove, part of metal roof over deck and the skylights from deck roof taken, etc. The glass in both back door & back screen door is missing. The home is in rough condition and will need significant repairs/ renos. It is selling as having little to no value.
- Power, natural gas, municipal water and sewer.
- There are two lots, each with its own title. Each lot is 50 ft frontage by 136 ft deep.
|MUNICIPAL ADDRESS||5023 54 AVE
|LEGAL DESCRIPTION||PLAN 4307KS BLOCK G LOTS 5 & 6
|LOT SIZE||136,000 SQ FT
|HOME SIZE||1376 SQ FT
|LAND USE ZONING||URBAN NEIGHBOURHOOD DISTRICT
|POSSESSION||SEP 9, 2022
Partial Terms & Conditions
1. UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
2. AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
3. NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
4. It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
5. GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
6. DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
7. PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.