THE CONDO - Quiet Corner Unit
- 1 bedroom 1 bath condo in Richmond Arms Condominium
- Conveniently located next door to condo laundry facilities
- Assigned parking with plug-ins
- Minutes from MacEwan, NAIT, public transit, trendy 124th Street, Oliver Square, Brewery District—Great shopping, restaurants, markets & entertainment within walking distance. Close to walking, jogging and bicycle trails. Close to parks.
- Monthly Condo Fee: $286.09
- Freshly painted and renovated
- New Vinyl Plank flooring in kitchen, bathroom, closets, & storage room
- New drywalled textured ceilings, modern California knock down texture creating a quiet unit with increased sound proofing.
- New counter tops, sinks, faucets, light fixture, curtains and curtain rods
- Convenient entry to condo through locked electronic security door with a short flight of stairs to unit.
|MUNICIPAL ADDRESS||UNIT 6 10616 123 ST
|LEGAL DESCRIPTION||PLAN 7621786 UNIT 6
|CONDO FEE (MONTHLY)||$286.09
|SIZE||634.41 SQ FT
|POSSESSION||SEP 8, 2022
Partial Terms & Conditions
1. UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
2. AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
3. NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
4. It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
5. GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
6. DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
7. PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.