This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with with Equipment Consignment Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Open House / Preview
- Showings by Appointment Only.
Don't miss this INVESTMENT opportunity with redevelopment potential
The Grand features a tavern, restaurant (currently leased), 19 hotel rooms, 1 bedroom apartment, small retail space & storage/mechanical in basement.
The Tavern is complete with pool table, ATM, dance floor & stage, VLTs. Note Buyer will need to obtain licences to operate tavern & maintain VLT operation.
Large Restaurant area includes walk-in cooler & freezer.
Hotel rooms are in various states of condition/repair & most use shared bathroom facilities. 8 rooms have insuite bathrooms.
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL - There is potential to develop upper level into apartments or to redevelop the land, if zoning requirements are met. Opportunities are endless.
See included Land use bylaw for Primary Commercial.
GH1 The New Grand Hotel
Note: Buyer will be required to obtain from the Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission:
- Liquor licence to continue operating the Tavern.
- Will also require a liquor licence for Off Sales Room if planning on reopening .
- Gaming license to maintain the VLT operation.
Contact info for the Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission:
Head Office - 50 Corriveau Ave.
St. Albert, AB T8N 3T5
Toll Free: 1-800-272-8876
Located in the heart of the vast area known as the Peace Country, Fairview is a friendly farming community with gas and oil and the GPRC Fairview Campus College which offers variety of Trades & Technology Programs.
Amenities offered in Fairview include
- retail shopping & restaurants,
- banks - ATB, CIBC, RBC, Credit Union
- machinery and auto dealerships
- Personal services
- GPRC - Fairview College
- Fairview Health Complex home of Fairview Hospital
- Fairview Aquatic Center,
- Fairplex Arena,
- Fairview Golf course,
- Fairview Ski Hill
At the intersection of Highway 2 and Highway 64A Fairview is 82 km southwest of Town of Peace River & 115 km north of Grande Prairie.
|MUNICIPAL ADDRESS||10105-110 STREET, FAIRVIEW
|LEGAL PLAN||572EO BLOCK 2 LOT 5,6,7
|SIZE (APPROX)||EACH LOT IS 35 FT X 120 FT - TOTAL 12,600 SQ FT (0.289 ACRE)
|AGE OF BUILDING|| 1950 WITH ADDITION IN 1977
|BLDG SQ FT||MAIN FLOOR - APPROXIMATELY 9874 SQ FT|
SECOND FLOOR- APPROXIMATELY 7565 SQ FT
|MUNICIPALITY||TOWN OF FAIRVIEW
|ZONING||PRIMARY COMMERCIAL - C1
|POSSESSION||21 MAY 2020
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED:The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property(s) will sell to the highest bidder without minimum Or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.