Directions to Property: 5024 - 50 Ave Hamlet of Eaglesham, Birch Hills County
Open House / Preview
- Open House March 28 has been cancelled. Showings by Appointment only.
Don't miss this INVESTMENT opportunity...
4.73 acre commercially zoned lot with former auto parts & tire shop - 4000 sq ft metal clad building with front retail/office & shop area. Front space has large open retail space w/small overhead door, office, 2 pce bath, mechanical room w/laundry hook ups & upper mezzanine space for storage (perhaps office space). Shop area - concrete floor with in-floor heat, air compressor line & electrical on 3 sides, exhaust system (seller hasn't used), 2 overhead doors (1 big enough for semi truck) & sump drain. Large gravelled area at front & back of building & north of bldg. Portion to east of bldg is grassed.
V1 5024-50 Ave Eaglesham, AB Plan 0621583 Block 9 Lot 3 4.37± acres
Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment dated Aug 18, 2014 did not find any evidence that there was subsurface/groundwater contamination associated with this property.
Sellers have indicated that they were informed that on the former railway land there was substantial gravel stores, but they have no written confirmation of this.
Highlights of Building
Mezzanine Area - for additional storage or office
Office on main floor
Laundry and Mechanical area
The Shop Area
In Floor heat
Electrical and Air compressor lines run along walls on 3 sides
Hoist, tools, Air Compressor are selling separately in the Tool Timed Auction.
|MUNICIPAL ADDRESS||5024 - 50 AVE
|LEGAL||PLAN 0621583 BLOCK 9 LOT 3
|SIZE (APPROX)||4.37± ACRES
|MUNICIPALITY||HAMLET OF EAGLESHAM, BIRCH HILLS COUNTY
|POSSESSION||30 DAYS FROM ACCEPTANCE OF BID
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.