This property sells @ 5 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Team Auctions before bidding on property.
Call Team Auctions @ 780-542-4337
Directions to Property: Near Rosella Creek BC– Hwy 37, km 650 access point. There is rest area at the access road, continue north and follow the orange ribbon. Note: only one road in
Turn Key Operation
S1: 12 Claims – Near Rosella Creek BC Includes all Equipment ±1185.56 ha / ±2929.59 Acres
Basically started with nothing in 1983, slowly bought equipment and basically have just been testing the land. I diverted 500 meters of creek in 1995, turn yellow when you mine it. Sides are gold barring also gold nuggets off the side. The benefit on these claims you can access with them with 4x4! You can also lowboy within 7 kms of claim. This land was only hand mined in the early 30's before Joe got there. This property has many places to set up and mine!
Includes equipment, camp and tools on Rosella Creek property.
List of Operating Equipment:
225 Cat Backhoe
950 Cat Loader
Gardner Denver jig (fine gold)
Gold plant (50-60 yrds hour)
Small generator 3500 watts
Gold wheel 36”
Shaker table 2x16 (fine gold)
Bus for tool storage
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Team Auctions) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.