This property sells @ 5 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Team Auctions before bidding on property.
Call Team Auctions @ 780-542-4337
Directions to Property: Near McDame Creek BC in the Cassiar mountain range, Hwy 37, km 620 access point.
S2: 2 Claims – Near McDame BC ±165.40 ha / ±408.71 Acres
This property has a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom bungalow approx 700 sq ft with 4 out buildings. There water and a land line with power running by the property (1 pole and you're in on property). McDame has a large amount of trees with 1 to 2 feet in diameter. This McDame property has a valley running east and west and north and south, so you get sun first thing in the morning and sun late in the evening. There has been testing for gold on the property and with today's prices is feasible to mine.
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED:The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property(s) will sell to the highest bidder without minimum Or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Team Auctions) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.