This property sells @ 5 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Property: From Hwy 43/Hwy 22 Junction (Mayerthorpe): southeast 7.4 km on Hwy 43 to RR80 (Rochfort Bridge turnoff), north 4.2 km on RR80 to Township Rd 574, east 1.6 km on Twp Rd 574 to RR75, then south 0.85 km to property on west.
160± acres with lake
W2: SE 19-57-7-W5 Lac Ste Anne County
160 acres with mix of open rolling hay meadows and treed areas. Open land is currently in hay production but area on east side has been grain farmed. Approx 31 acres of 50 +/- acre lake encompasses the NW of this quarter. Wildlife and birds including fresh water pelicans, moose and deer are often sighted. Hillside building sites with a view of the lake for your dream home in the country. Or perhaps you are looking to add to your farm land base. Sellers have advised: Restrictive covenant will be registered on title to restrict use of motorized boats and allowing for access/use of lake by owners of NE19 & the RV Ranch park. Lake level control is located on the NE19. There is no approach to property, fences are in poor condition & there is no fence between this property & NE19 (quarter to north).
|SIZE (APPROX)||160 ±ACRES
|MUNICIPALITY||LAC STE ANNE COUNTY
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.