This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with with Holbein Farm Equipment Sale.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-388-3759
Directions to Property: From the Junction of Hwy 22 and Hwy 16 west of Entwistle, go north 13.3 km on Hwy 22 to Twp Rd 550, then west 7.8± km to curve in road. Turn off paved road onto gravel road TWP Rd 550. Road angles to north and west. Continue to RR 91A, turn right onto RR91A. RR91A turns slightly right and becomes RR92. Go north 2.6 kms on RR92 to Twp Rd 552. Continue west 1.8 km on Twp Rd 552 to RR93. Continue north 4.9 kms. Property is on the left.
Hay and Pasture with older mobile home & outbuildings.
158 ACRES - add to your farming land base - most of the open land has been hayed this 2018 season... or perhaps this could be Nature’s Recreational playground that you have been looking for! With groves of trees, hay meadows and over 40 acres of bush land this is a natural habitat for the abundant wildlife that call this area home - deer, elk, moose, bear have all been seen on this property. The quarter to the southwest is crown land providing easy access to large area of crown land.
Older 2 bedroom home with addition, and the older outbuildings include shop, workshop, barn, lean to shelter, hay shed, chicken coop, & wood shed.
Main home is 14x56 mobile 2 bedroom, 1 bath home built 1972. Moved onto property in 1992. Solid wood kitchen cabinets. Woodstove in living room. Professionally installed in approximately 1993 Foundation of home and addition: Concrete piling - 4 feet deep with blocking
Updates: Addition provides large entry and added to the living room. New roof done at time of addition. In early 2000s vinyl windows installed in kitchen and side living room window.
House yard has crabapple, cherry plum trees, mayday trees, lilacs and garden spot.
FURNACE DOES NOT WORK
Mobile home: Make: Safeway Shelter Systems Model 6014 2BR CIK C Serial# 60 XA 1627
Fridge & stove, wood stove in home & shop
Washer & Dryer, wood stoves in workshop
Power, Phone, Septic tank and discharge.
Propane tank leased from Superior Propane $120/year. 780-542-5580
Older well in pit - owner has indicated that groundwater rising above well has been an issue but sump pump can usually keep it below the top of well casing except in rainy weather.
Waterer has not been used since 2005.
Older outbuildings include: Workshop, shop, barn, livestock shelter, chicken coop.
Perimeter fences and cross fences need repair/replacement.
|MUNICIPAL ADDRESS||55508 RANGE ROAD 93
|SIZE (APPROX)||158 ACRES
|TAXES (2018)|| $590.00
|SURFACE LEASE REV||NONE
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|T1: SE33-55-9-W5|| $10,000.00|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF BIDDERS It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided and terms of this auction. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the recording may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.