Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 23BE
Retail Building on 50th St - Edson
3250 sq ft lot with 2120± sq ft commercial retail building
Auction begins in :
206 50 St Edson, AB
3250 sq ft lot with 2120± sq ft commercial retail bldg.
25 foot of Street frontage on 50 Street
- Legal Description
- Plan 1494AC Block 7 Lot 3
- Land Size
- ±3250 sq ft
- Property Taxes
- $3,504.71 (2022)
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 206 50 St
- Edson, AB
- Postal Code
- T7E 1G1
- Land Use Zoning
- Mar 31, 2023
Supporting Documents:Property Information Package (PDF)
any items on/in property
Additional Property Info
- 2120.35+/- sq ft building
- large front retail area with 2 fitting rooms
- back work area with cupboard & sink, 2 piece bathroom, 2 storage areas,
- back door entry from back parking area
- low ceiling mezzanine storage area above this back area
- water staining on some ceiling tiles
- 3250 sq ft (25 foot x 130 foot)
- located on west side of 50 St in Edson business area
- zoned C1 Retail Commercial
All Services have been disconnected. Buyer is responsible for connection fees
Located in Edson on west side of 50th Street just north of 2nd Ave
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
March 31, 2023 Seller paying up to maximum of $250 towards Title Insurance Policy to ensure that closing is March 31, 2023
$10,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
There are NO conditions.
Buyer must know that their financing is in place prior to bidding and shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- The property sells as is with no warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the conditions or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise.
- No Real Property Report will be provided.
- Seller paying up to maximum of $250 towards Title Insurance Policy to ensure that closing is March 31, 2023
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.