Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction of ±34 Quarters Including Feedlot 23DJ
Parcel 24: ±156.50 acres - SE 23-15-8 W2
Auction begins in :
9 AM Tue
Apr 4, 2023
Bids Start Closing:
9 AM Thu
Apr 6, 2023
Register To Bid Online
If you have trouble registering or bidding online, please contact our office at 780-542-4337
For more information about the property please call Real Estate Centre at 780-446-3006
- Legal Description
- SE 23-15-8 W2
- Land Size
- ±156.50 acres
- Property Taxes
- $658.30 (2022)
- Property ID
- RM of Chester # 125, SK
- Land Use Zoning
- Apr 28, 2023
Supporting Documents:All Properties Information Package (PDF)
Additional Property Info
ISC # 108256002, titled acres 156.5. Soil F
- Assessment $ 228,200.00.
- SAMA cultivated acres 130.
- Waste acres 24.
- Manured in Fall 2018, Fall 2020, Fall 2021.
- Crop 2022; canola
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
April 28, 2023
$15,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Real Estate Centre due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.
Additional properties related to this property