Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction of ±34 Quarters Including Feedlot 23DJ
Open House: Mar 3 — 11 AM to 3 PM / Mar 4 — 11 AM to 3 PM
Parcel 2: ±159.83 acres - NW 7-15-7 W2
Auction begins in :
- Legal Description
- NW 7-15-7 W2
- 159.83± acres
- Property Taxes
- $410.68 (2022)
- Property ID
- RM of Chester # 125, SK
- Land Use Zoning
- Apr 28, 2023
Supporting Documents:How to bid guide (PDF)
Detached Single Family
Double Garage Attached
Basement is not finished.
Additional Home Detail
1672 sq.ft. m/l (main floor)
Vinyl siding and asphalt shingles.
A nice deck to enjoy the great outdoors.
Three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a 3-pc ensuite bathroom.
Another 4-pc bathroom on the main floor.
Flooring: wood, vinyl, carpet in the living room.
Natural gas heating (forced air). Power.
Basement is not finished.
Attached double garage, heated.
Please take a virtual tour of the house via the following link: www.farmrealestate.com
Additional Property Info
ISC # 108232039 ,titled acres 159.83. Soil G
- Assessment $ 137,700.00
- SAMA cultivated acres 92.
- *3 acres YardSite.
- Waste acres 65.
- Manured in Fall 2016, Spring 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021.
- Crop 2022; silage barley mix
- Quonset: 40 x 60 ft. Concrete floor. Not heated.
- 8 small older steel grain bins – included.
Directions to NW 7-15-7 W2 (Qtr with home)
From highway # 1 at Grenfell turn South on # 616 (Brownhill Rd) for approx. 17 km. Turn West onto Township Rd 152 for approx. 1.2 km. Property on South side of the road.
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
Apr 28, 2023 Possession date April 28th, 2023
Tenants may occupy residence till July 31, 2023
$15,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Real Estate Centre due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
Partial Terms and Conditions
Unreserved and Reserved:
Some Real Estate may have reserved minimum bids. The Auctioneer, at its sole discretion has the right to or/not to advertise and/or notify the buyer as to whether the goods/and or Real Estate being offered in this auction are:
- UNRESERVED: Meaning the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. In this case any items and/or livestock and/or Real Estate offered will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
- RESERVED: Meaning the seller has set a minimum price that must be met in order for the Real Estate to be deemed "sold" to the buyer. This minimum "Reserved" price may be indicated to the buyer as a "Reserve Price", "Starting Bid" or as "Subject to Owners Approval" or "not indicated or advertised in any way".
The seller and/or the auctioneer acting as the sellers agent may at any time:
- remove the "Reserve Price" or “Starting Bid” at any time and deem this auction " Unreserved"
- accept any bid, within 2 business days of the auction closing, that is lower than the "Reserve Bid"
- counter offer; any buyer within 2 (two) business days of the closing of the auction.
Your bid as a buyer will be recorded and will remain binding and in affect 2 (two) business days after such time the auction is closed.
You the buyer acknowledges and agree that bidding at this auction is the legal equivalent of a firm commitment and irrevocable offer to purchase, unless otherwise prohibited by law or otherwise noted in these buyer terms. Once you have placed a bid and the bid is accepted by the auctioneer you are obligated to complete the transaction.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.
Additional properties related to this property