Unreserved Timed Real Estate Auction for Aron and Susan Friesen 22DK
F8 NE18-110-18-W5 159 Acres Cultivated Land
Trees in southeast corner
Was in canola production in 2021
Auction begins in :
- Legal Description
- 159± acres
- Property Taxes
- $243.30 (2021)
- Property ID
- Mackenzie County, AB
- May 13, 2022
Supporting Documents:Property Information Package (PDF)
From High Level at junction of Hwy 35 & 58 go north on Hwy 35 approx 5.7 km to Heliport Road (Twp Rd 1104) Turn right onto Heliport Road (Twp Rd 1104) and continue 6.3 km to Range Road 190, then south 3.2 km to Twp Rd 1102, turn right and continue 1.6 km to Range Road 185, turn left and go approximately 0.8 km to end of developed road which ends at the southeast corner of NE18.
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
May 13, 2022 Tenancy at Will Agreement when purchase contract signed and deposit received
$10,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
There are no Buyer Conditions.
- The property sells as is with no warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the conditions or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise.
- Real Property Report will not be provided.
- Access: Range Road 185 ends at the southeast corner of the NE18-110-18W5. Undeveloped road allowance runs along the east property line.
- Buyer & Seller understand that the transfer of title may be delayed due to processing at Land Title Office & agree to a later closing date (due to land title office delays only) without penalty to either party. Tenancy at Will Agreement allows buyer early access to land prior to closing.
Partial Terms and Conditions
Unreserved and Reserved:
Some Real Estate may have reserved minimum bids. The Auctioneer, at its sole discretion has the right to or/not to advertise and/or notify the buyer as to whether the goods/and or Real Estate being offered in this auction are:
- UNRESERVED: Meaning the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. In this case any items and/or livestock and/or Real Estate offered will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price.
- RESERVED: Meaning the seller has set a minimum price that must be met in order for the Real Estate to be deemed "sold" to the buyer. This minimum "Reserved" price may be indicated to the buyer as a "Reserve Price", "Starting Bid" or as "Subject to Owners Approval" or "not indicated or advertised in any way".
The seller and/or the auctioneer acting as the sellers agent may at any time:
- remove the "Reserve Price" or “Starting Bid” at any time and deem this auction " Unreserved"
- accept any bid, within 2 business days of the auction closing, that is lower than the "Reserve Bid"
- counter offer; any buyer within 2 (two) business days of the closing of the auction.
Your bid as a buyer will be recorded and will remain binding and in affect 2 (two) business days after such time the auction is closed.
You the buyer acknowledges and agree that bidding at this auction is the legal equivalent of a firm commitment and irrevocable offer to purchase, unless otherwise prohibited by law or otherwise noted in these buyer terms. Once you have placed a bid and the bid is accepted by the auctioneer you are obligated to complete the transaction.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.
Additional properties related to this property