Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 23JD
Open House: Sep 30 — 11 AM to 3 PM / Oct 14 — 11 AM to 3 PM
A 8519 TWP Rd 501 - Brazeau County, AB
Riverfront 127± Acres w/ Easy Access to Pembina, Home w/ Riverside Gazebo Firepit, Shop, Small Barn for Horses & Machine Storage
Auction begins in :
9 AM Tue
Oct 17, 2023
Bids Start Closing:
9 AM Thu
Oct 19, 2023
Register To Bid Online
If you have trouble registering or bidding online, please contact Rod McLennan at 587-998-2095
For more information about the property please call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. – Cathy or Trent @ 780-696-2249
Viewing by Appointment only!
Open House 11 am to 3 pm Sep 30, 2023 OR by Appointment
This Property has 2 Legal Descriptions
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- A8519 Twp Rd 501
- Brazeau County, AB
- near Easyford
- Fee Simple
- Nov 17, 2023
Supporting Documents:Property Information Package (PDF)
Detached Single Family
220 Volt Wiring, Heated, 2 piece bathroom, small mezzanine lined with osb sheeting overhead door, quonset style measurement (taken at ground level) 32 X 48 Ft
Riverfront on the Pembina! Tremendous potential for recreational activities. 127± acres. The charming bungalow was built in 2011 and features two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen with an island, living room, dining area and a full unfinished basement. The home boasts beautiful oak cabinetry. Attached to the bungalow is a 2 bay carport. One bay is currently used for parking and the other is used as a covered outdoor patio. Outside, on the banks of the Pembina, is an awesome gazebo complete with a fire pit, concrete floor, and power supply, offering a perfect spot to relax and enjoy the surroundings. Attached to the gazebo is a sitting area that overlooks the serene river. A dock that is not permanently anchored lies down below the gazebo.
Additionally, there is a 32x48 Quonset shop that is heated, insulated, and lined with osb sheeting, featuring a two-piece bathroom and mezzanine. For your equipment and toys there is a six-bay machine shed, with one bay specifically designed for oversized RV storage. It has gravel floor and power. A small barn with a concrete floor includes a double tie stall, single tie stall, tack area, and a large box stall with its own outside exit. Property is fenced and cross fenced and is equipped with an electric fencer.
Artesian water well system is equipped with overflow that drains into the draw north of home, which then drains into the Pembina. This property offers easy access to the Pembina River, perfect for outdoor activities.
The property has 2 land title certificates. They are selling as one property as the only access to the NE1-50-8-W5 parcel is through NW6-50-8-W5 parcel.
To ensure that it closes on November 17, 2023, the seller will contribute up to $500 towards the cost of a title insurance policy.
Surface lease revenue ($3500) will be assigned to the buyer when next payment is received.
Open sewer discharge does not meet current setback requirements.
Full Basement, Unfinished
Deck, Laminate Flooring, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Satellite TV Dish, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
Additional Property Info
- Amazing covered area overlooking the Pembina River
- Whirly bird on roof above firepit aids in clearing any smoke.
- Concrete floor in firepit portion
- Plank floor in river viewing area.
32 X 48 Ft Quonset Shop
- Heated, insulated
- Two-piece bath
- Small mezzanine
- Overhead door
Open faced Five-bay Machinery Storage
- Taller RV storage bay on west end,
- Tack area
- Double tie stall
- Single tie stall
- Large box stall with its own exit gate to paddock
- Floor drain for ease in cleaning
- Concrete floor
- Two room
- Character wood floor
Artesian well overflow drains into the draw to north of house
Open Discharge may not meet current setback requirements
From Drayton Valley (50 Ave & Hwy 22 intersection) continue north 6.9 km on Hwy 22 to Hwy 621, turn left and continue west 11.4 km on Hwy 621 to RGE Rd 85, turn right and continue north 1.6 km to TWP Rd 501, turn left and continue west 1 km to driveway. Note Appointment with Trent (780-202-0140) required if wishing to enter property.
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
Nov 17, 2023 To ensure that it closes on Nov 17, 2023, the seller will contribute up to $500 towards the cost of a title insurance policy.
$50,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
There are no Conditions. Buyers must have their financing arranged and know that they are satisfied with the property prior to bidding.
- The property sells as is with no warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the conditions or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise.
- Fences may or may not be on property lines
- The seller will contribute up to $500 towards the cost of a Title Insurance Policy for the benefit of the buyer and the buyer's lender (if financing is obtained). The policy is to be secured by the buyer. A Real Property Report will not be provided. This title insurance policy to also be used to ensure that this transaction closes on completion date of Nov 17, 2023
- Surface lease revenue will be assigned to the buyer when next payment is received.
- Open sewer discharge does not meet current setback requirements.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.