Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 23JD
9.58± Acres Vacant Commercial Land - Red Deer, AB
9.58 Acre Commercial Gem on Gasoline Alley, Red Deer – Your Gateway to Success!
Auction begins in :
9 AM Tue
Oct 17, 2023
Bids Start Closing:
9 AM Thu
Oct 19, 2023
Register To Bid Online
If you have trouble registering or bidding online, please contact Rod McLennan at 587-998-2095
For more information about the property please call Lapp Realty – Kevin Lapp @ 587-507-3958
Prime 9.58-Acre HWY Frontage Parcel - Unreserved Auction: Oct 17-19, 2023 - Gasoline Alley West, Red Deer, Alberta.
Secure a significant 9.58-acre highway-frontage parcel in Gasoline Alley West, Red Deer, through an unreserved auction from Oct 17-19, 2023. This prime commercial real estate opportunity offers a strategic location, versatile C-2 zoning, and settled off-site levies, all tailored to fuel your dynamic projects.
- Legal Description
- Plan 0020557 Block 1 Lot 6
- 9.58± acres
- Property Taxes
- $59,158.00 (2023)
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 19 McKenzie Drive
- Red Deer County, AB
- Postal Code
- Gasoline Alley Business Park
- Commercial Bare Land
- Land Use Zoning
- Nov 17, 2023
Supporting Documents:Property Information Package (PDF)Due Diligence Package Package (PDF)
Additional Property Info
Strategic Location - High Visibility: Positioned at the junction of HWY 2 and McKenzie Road
- You'll enjoy exposure to 37,000 plus, daily commuters.
- This space is primed for a range of possibilities, whether you're considering a bustling retail hub or a thriving commercial center.
- Take advantage of Red Deer's dynamic landscape and continued growth.
Direct Access to Economic Hubs: Effortlessly connect to the economic powerhouses of Edmonton and Calgary
- Enjoy swift ingress and steady traffic flow that will support and elevate your ambitions within Red Deer's vibrant community
Versatile Potential, C-2 Zoning: Benefit from the flexibility offered by C-2 Commercial zoning
- Whether your vision includes vibrant retail spaces or commanding professional environments, this zoning empowers you to tailor your development to meet evolving commercial needs.
Resolved Off-Site Levies: This development parcel comes with off-site levies already settled
- Enjoy the freedom to craft and shape your development without any encumbrances
Comprehensive Due Diligence Package
- Rest assured, we have completed a thorough due diligence process to equip you with a comprehensive package of information.
- This will enable you to make informed decisions and fully grasp the potential this exceptional property holds.
Thriving Community, Established Anchors
- Immerse yourself in a neighborhood that boasts esteemed establishments like Brush-Floss Children Dentistry, PerioPartners, HUB Insurance, CBI Health , Legacy Monuments, Volkswagen, along with major anchors such as Costco, Trail Appliances, Leons Furniture , Hampton Inn, and more.
- These established businesses enhance the vibrancy of the location and add to its appeal.
Seize the Opportunity
- Here is a prime opportunity to secure your slice of Gasoline Alley West during the Oct 17-19 unreserved auction
- Now is the time to act and claim your stake in Red Deer's commercial legacy
Remember, this exclusive opportunity will be awarded to the highest bidder, without any reservations on price. This is your chance to step into a future of prime development
Services to the property line.
Adjacent to HWY 2 and McKenzie Road West Red Deer Alberta
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
Nov 17, 2023 Possession is Nov 17, 2023
$250,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to EXP Realty due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.