Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 23JD
Open House: Sep 26 — 5 PM to 6 PM / Oct 10 — 5 PM to 6 PM
3.42± Acres Industrial Land w/Building - Brazeau County, AB
PRIME LOCATION! Industrial 3.42 Acre Lot w/ Chain Link Fenced Yard
4000 Sq Ft Shop & 1360 Sq Ft Office Building
Auction begins in :
9 AM Tue
Oct 17, 2023
Bids Start Closing:
9 AM Thu
Oct 19, 2023
Register To Bid Online
If you have trouble registering or bidding online, please contact Rod McLennan at 587-998-2095
For more information about the property please call Century 21 Hi-Point Realty Ltd – Wayne MacKinnon @ 780-621-2121
This property has a prime location, only minutes from the center of Drayton Valley on the corner of 50 Ave and RGE RD 80! Previously known as R&L Pumpjack. The property has a 250 ft drilled water well, 2 x 2000 gal holding tanks with a warning sensor, 3 skid mounted storage sheds, a 1360 sq ft office building with a full basement & 4000 sq ft shop. The shop has a 2-piece bath upon entry, a utility room, a large front office space w/ kitchenette, a tool room, a large mezzanine w/ tons of lockers, a second kitchenette and large meeting space overlooking the shop. The two bay doors are 24 ft X 20 ft and 14 ft X 18 ft. Shop comes with a 18 ft high 5 ton overhead crane and air compressor. The exhaust fan is mounted outside on the east wall w/ 2 vents on the west wall. The entire shop is heated with a hot water boiler. You'll be pleased with the space the office offers! Upon entry you're greeted with a large open reception area. Off that area are 4 additional private offices and a full kitchen, completing the main floor. The full basement offers two 2-piece bathrooms (His & Hers), a large conference room, a utility room and 2 large additional office/storage rooms. The office comes with all the office furniture that is currently there.
- Legal Description
- Plan 9920065 Blk 5 Lot 8 SW-18-49-7-W5
- 3.42± acres
- Property Taxes
- $7,109.99 (2023)
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 6626 50 St
- Brazeau County, AB
- Poplar Ridge
- Land Use Zoning
- Nov 15, 2023
Supporting Documents:Property Information Sheet (PDF)Office Floorplan (PDF)Phase 1 Environmental Report (PDF)
See MLS Listing on REALTOR.CA with MLS# E4350868 or Copy and Paste link into browser;
Air Conditioner-Window, Furniture Included, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Storage Shed
Additional Property Info
- Zoned Rural Industrial
- Paved access off 50 Ave, offering great business exposure
- Entire lot is compact gravel
- 250 ft Drilled Well
- 2 X 2000 gal holding tanks
- Bexton Construction steel frame shop
- 3 portable skid mounted storage sheds
- 5 Ton 18 ft overhead crane
- Plenty of parking stall plug-ins
- Chain linked fenced yard with 3 strand barb wire
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
Nov 15, 2023
$85,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Century 21 Hi-Point Realty Ltd due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.