Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction for the Estate of Gerald McGinnis 23EG
Parcel 2: 10.3± Acres Land NSW 16-69-22-W4 Lot 2 Block 1
Selling Unreserved by Online Public Auction for the Estate of Gerald McGinnis 10.3± Acres
Auction begins in :
Recreational dream! 10.3± acres located north of Athabasca right on paved Hwy 813 and approx. 20 km north of the Athabasca Golf Club which has a full 18 hole course & restaurant. Parcel is completely treed with poplar & spruce. Access from shared approach.
- Legal Description
- NSW-16-69-22-W4 Plan 1020788 Block 1 Lot 2
- Land Size
- 10.3± acres
- Property Taxes
- $100.58 (2022)
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- TWP RD 692 & Hwy 813
- Rural Athabasca County, AB
- Postal Code
- T9S 2B3
- fee simple
- Land Use Zoning
- Jun 23, 2023
Supporting Documents:Supporting Documents (PDF)Property Information Package (PDF)
Travel north of Athabasca on Sec Hwy 813, 24.54 km (15.25 miles). Property located on east side of road.
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
June 23, 2023 Selling agent (Brandi Wolff) will provide a credit for title insurance to assist with closing on Jun 23, 2023.
$10,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Royal LePage Town and Country Realty due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.