Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 23DI
±159.89 Acres Farm Land in Westlock County, AB
Selling Unreserved by Online Public Auction for Tappauf Farms
Auction begins in :
9 AM Sat
Apr 22, 2023
Bids Start Closing:
9 AM Tue
Apr 25, 2023
Register To Bid Online
If you have trouble registering or bidding online, please contact our office at 780-542-4337
For more information about the property please call Royal LePage Town and Country Realty at 780-349-0764
159.89 +/- acres of open farm land. Amazing location only minutes west of the Town of Westlock with utilities close makes this property a excellent potential yard site. Build your dream home, have a few animals, produce your own feed.
This Property has 2 Legal Descriptions
|SW 4 60 27 W4||±149.50 acres||$768.39 (2022)|
|SE 5 60 27 W4||±10.39 acres||$53.90 (2022)|
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- Highway 18 & Rg Rd 10
- Westlock County, AB
- Postal Code
- Fee Simple
- Land Use Zoning
- May 25, 2023
Supporting Documents:Supporting Documents (PDF)Property Information Package (PDF)
~159.89+/- acres of farmland located west of Westlock bordering highway 18 & Range Rd 10. Property consists of two titles and will be selling as one parcel/lot
5 wire perimeter fence, some cross fencing
Maga Energy Ltd. gas line revenue $1100.00 per year (Anniversary Date Feb 6)
County assessed as majority #3 soil
NW corner access from Rg Rd 10
Power runs across south side of property and across the road on the west side
Natural gas runs across the road on the west side and into acreage not included in this sale on south side
Property has been rented out for many years and has been used for green feed and pasture.
Land is suitable for cereal crop.
Adjacent and surrounding lands are cropped
Titles, offer to purchase, etc. available for review upon request.
Hay bales and cattle handling system do not sell with the land and will be removed before sale date.
Travel west of Westlock on Hwy 18 6.43 kms (4 miles). Quarter located on the north corner of Hwy 18 & Rg Rd 10 directly across from the Hazel Bluff Hall.
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
May 25, 2023 Title Insurance credit will be provided to assist in closing on or before May 25, 2023
$20,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Royal LePage Town and Country Realty due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.