Unreserved Timed Online Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 22LE
Grazing Lease 104.3 acres - 18 AUMS
Auction begins in :
- Property ID
- Yellowhead County, AB
- Land Use Zoning
- GRL 000004
- Lease Term
- 10 Years
- Current Expiry Date
- June 30, 2032
- 18* - Has been reduced from 28 AUM due to regrowth of trees.
- Annual Rent
Additional Property Info
- Portable panels in southeast corner of lease are included.
- Open land was rototilled and seeded in the past. There is tree regrowth in this area. This regrowth has caused Alberta Environment and Parks to reduce the AUMs to 18.
From Hwy 32 and Hwy 16 (Yellowhead Hwy) junction go west 1.8 km on Hwy 16 to Range Road 143. Please call for appt to view the land. Go 0.22 km to end of developed range road. Continue north to power line on the undeveloped road allowance. Lease is on the
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $1,500 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.