Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 22KF
50105 Range Road 73
15 acres, home with attached garage. swimming pool, shop, pole shed storage and pond
Auction begins in :
Water damage to roof of home & some walls - Repair required
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 50105 Rge Rd 73
- Brazeau County, AB
- Land Use Zoning
- Dec 2, 2022
Additional Property Info
- 2908 sq ft bi-level home with vaulted open beam cedar ceilings
- 5 bedrooms - 2 on upper level, 3 in basement
- 3 bathrooms
- In entry - 5 piece bath with 2 sinks, 2 shower heads & toilet
- Upper level - 4 piece bath with 2 sinks, large older jetted tub & toilet. Condition of tub is unknown.
- Basement - 4 piece with sink, tub with shower & toilet
- Main (upper) floor: spacious kitchen with oak cabinetry, skylight, breakfast bar, dining room with built in china cabinet & patio door to former balcony, a large living room with stone faced massive woodburning fireplace & access to pool area, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Cedar open beam ceiling.
- Entry level: Attractive entry, bathroom, and laundry room with wood cabinetry. Some damage to floor of the laundry room. Access to garage. No basement under this part of the home.
- Basement: Large family room with brick wood stove insert fireplace, & access to pool area, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, storage room and mechanical room.
- Top Room: view over the country side, skylight, wood burning brick faced fireplace, patio doors to roof, toilet & sink.
- Pool room: 31x50 with vaulted open beam cedar ceiling, sky lights, pool, hot tub. Mechanical for pool and hot tub located in mechanical room in basement.
- Attached Garage: 42x32 - concrete floor, 3 overhead doors. A portion of one bay has been walled off creating a separate room in the garage.
- Roof (sloping flat roof) has water damage along back of home &it appears this has resulted in water damage down the walls on that side of home, including basement rooms. There is some ceiling water damage in Main (upper) hallway as well. This is the damage that we have seen. There may be other damage.
- 26x31 Arch rib construction, concrete floor, power - 3 x 220 plug ins, 1 air compressor plugin, heated with overhead gas heater - some repair required to exhaust vent, overhead door is manual lift.
- Drilled well, Septic - tank & mound (mound located west of house & west of road to shop, Natural gas & power.
- Fridge, countertop stove, built-in oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, garage door remotes, 3 picnic tables
- Pool table, pool table accessories including pool table light fixture, washer and dryer.
Located north of Rocky Rapids Store on paved RR73
From intersection of Hwy 22 and 50 Ave Drayton Valley, go 6.8 km northeast on Hwy 22to Twp Rd 500 (signs for Rocky Rapids). Go 1.6 km on Twp Rd 500 to RR 73 (Rocky Rapids Store corner. Turn left onto RR73
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 5% up to a max of $1,500 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
|Completion Day||December 02, 2022 |
|Deposit||$20,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.|
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.