Unreserved Timed Real Estate Auction for Old Country Rose Antiques 22GH
Old Country Rose Antiques
Investment Opportunity or a New Home for Your Business! 1640 sq ft building with 1000 sq ft store space & 640 sq ft updated one bedroom suite
Auction begins in :
Selling Together = 175.80 +/- Acres
- Legal Description
- Plan 148BT Plan 9 Part of Lot 9
- Land Size
- ±2730 sq ft
- Property Taxes
- $1,136.25 (2022)
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 5057 50 Ave
- Rimbey, AB
- Land Use Zoning
- Central Commercial C1
- Sep 2, 2022
Additional Property Info
- This building has been the home of Old Country Rose Antiques for the past seven years. This solid 1640 sq ft building with 1000 sq ft store space & 640 sq ft updated one bedroom suite is ready for your business.
- The 1000 sq ft store space features a front store space, 2 separate showing rooms, open storage space, public washroom, a washroom/utility room, basement access and access to the suite. In keeping with the antique theme, the floors through most o f this area are original wood floors. To make the most of storage in this building - a “door” closes over the steps to allow access to shelves along the stairs.
- The front windows were replaced in 2015. An additional replacement window for the front windows is included (stored in basement).
- The original 1000 sq ft has a poured concrete basement - great for added storage. The basement is home to the furnace, hot water heater, a second water heater for the radiant heat system in suite, central vacuum, electric panel boxes, water meter. Force Air Furnace services the entire building. The suite also has radiant heaters.
THE SUITE - UPDATED 2019
- 640 sq ft one bedroom suite features kitchen, living room, bedroom with walk in closet and 4 piece bathroom with laundry. This space has crawlspace - area under the kitchen/dining & bathroom is accessed from the basement. The crawlspace under the living room and bedroom are accessed from outside under the deck.
- Attic accesses: for the store attic is accessed through the ceiling by the basement door and the attic for the suite is accessed from outside on the south end.
- 2010/2011 roof of store portion was redone
- 2015 -Front windows on store (note there is a replacement window located in basement
- 2019 - major renovations of the suite included floor plan change, new kitchen cabinetry, new electrical panel, windows, exterior door, laminate flooring in kitchen/dining & living room, carpet in bedroom, new pex lines through the radiant heat system, much of plumbing and sewer updated.
- 2019 - exterior side door of store.
- Other updates: LED light bars installed in store.
- Hot water tank & pump for the radiant hot water system.
- Municipal services - water & sewer
- Natural Gas & Power - Hudson Energy contract (expires 1-Jul-24) gas($3.0151/GJ) & power (0.0718/kwh) can be assumed
- Internet & Phone - Missing Link is current provider (fiber optic)- contract can be transferred ($25-phone & $75 internet/month)
- 2 power meters - one for the store and one for suite; 1 natural gas meter; 1 water meter
5057 50 Ave, Rimbey, AB
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
|Completion Day||September 02, 2022 |
|Deposit||$10,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.|
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.