Unreserved Timed Real Estate Auction for Solveig Kubbernus & the Estate of Don Kubbernus 22DM
Selling for Solveig Kubbernus & the Estate of Don Kubbernus
79355 Rge Rd 114 NW21-79-11-W6 - 160 Acres
Auction begins in :
- Legal Description
- 160± acres
- Property Taxes
- $376.91 (2021)
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 79355 RR 114
- Saddle Hills County, AB
- Land Use Zoning
- Jun 30, 2022
Supporting Documents:Property Information Package (PDF)
Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, dog run, all outbuildings, Mainstream water filtration system, shop benches, air compressor in shop
Additional Property Info
- Well kept, updated 1184 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath 1988 Shelter Industries Inc mfg home
- 2010 major renovations - Kitchen cabinetry, bathroom vanities, bathroom tub in main bath, shower door in en-suite, sink, toilets in both bathrooms, flooring (carpet, laminate, and vinyl tiles). Walls in primary bedroom and the second bedroom were redone with drywall. Vinyl siding. Interior painted.
- 2019 - south side of home’s roof & the house storage shed was re-shingled.
- Kitchen / Dining - Bright spacious with vinyl tile flooring, updated white cabinetry, pantry, skylight. Stove & hood fan new in 2010, Fridge new in 2020.
- Living room with vaulted ceiling
- Back entry: electric hot water heater new in 2018. Furnace (original) was serviced in Sep 2021. Electrical panel is located in this room. Counter is included.
- Primary bedroom with 3 piece en-suite (shower) & mirrored closet doors,
- Second bedroom is currently used as office and the third bedroom is used for storage.
- Foundation - wood blocking.
- Deck was constructed in 2008
- 14x16 storage shed with vinyl siding, asphalt shingles, steel insulated door, sky light but no windows
THE SHOP 30x54 ft
- Metal clad, In-floor heat, enclosed work room with work bench and cupboard, mechanical room with Mainstream water filtration system, overhead door Floor drain. Concrete floor. 220 wiring. Compressor is included.
FOUR POLE SHEDS
- Large livestock shelter located east of barn
- 47x31 open faced shed with power
- 45x26 open faced with 15x26 attached lean-to
- 42x28 open faced shed located in clearing east of yard
THE BARN 28x47 ft
- Box stalls and open storage area. Painted OSB flooring.
- Original homestead cabin—power from extension cord from shop
- Square timbered shed with metal roof, power, 220 wired, wood stove. Metal clad shed by barn
- There are several other sheds on this property.
From Junction Hwy 49 & 50 St, Spirit River go west 57.9 km on Hwy 49 to RR115, then north 3.2 km to Township Rd 794, then east 1.6 km to RR 114, then south to driveway on the left side of road.
From Dawson Creek - at the Hwy 2/ BC-Hwy 49 roundabout, go east 15.4 km on BC-Hwy 49 to BC/AB border, continue 21.4 km on AB-Hwy 49 to RR 115. then north 3.2 km to Township Rd 794, then east 1.6 km to RR 114, then south to driveway on the left side of road.
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Highlights of Purchase Contract
Jun 30, 2022
$20,000 bank draft or approved payment payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. due from successful bidder upon close of bidding / signing of purchase contract. Cash and virtual currency will not be accepted.
There are no Buyer Conditions.
- The property sells as is with no warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the conditions or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise.
- No Real Property Report will be provided.
- Fences may or may not be on property lines
- Septic lagoon is not fenced.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.