Unreserved Online Timed Real Estate Auction - Various Consignors 23BE
1 Week Time Share in St. Maarten
Unit #402 Sea Palace Resort
Auction begins in :
Week # 40. Affiliated with RCI. Annual Maintenance Fee approximately. $769.00 USD. Property transfer fee approximately $199.00 USD
- Property ID
- Municipal Address
- 147 Voorstraat
- Philipsburg, SX
- Time Share
Supporting Documents:Transfer Requirements (PDF)Transfer Agreement Doc (PDF)
For property overview please go to https://seapalaceresort.com/. For more information contact Janet or Gordon at 780-910-3777
Additional Property Info
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Oceanfront, side ocean views, and the city of Philipsburg views
- Open 24/7
- Beach chairs provided
- Beach towels provided
- Umbrellas provided
- Zip Lines
- Nearby Casinos
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washer & dryer in every unit (except Studios)
- Private balcony
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Granite countertops
- Coffee pot
- Alarm clock
- Cozy Sleeper™ sleeper sofas
- Safe deposit box
Note to Bidders
- When registering to bid you will be required to have a Letter of Confirmation of Funds from your bank. Letter of Confirmation must be on Bank Letterhead with your name & or company name & amount of funds you have access to that you wish to spend up to. This letter of confirmation will have to be emailed to TEAM Auctions.
- Internet Bidding Fees: 10% up to a max of $5,000 per item.
- If you are the successful bidder, to meet the obligations set by the federal government, you will be asked to verify your identification. You will also need to provide us with your lawyer info to complete the real estate transaction.
Partial Terms and Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including “Property Information Package” from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.