Westlock County, AB
NE-3-64-27-W4, 159± Acres + NW-3-64-27-W4 16.8± Acres for Leslie Norrie
Westlock County, AB22FG08001-001
This item is "Unreserved" and sells to the highest bidder.
Beautiful oversized quarter located in Westlock County, AB
NE-3-64-27-W4, 159 +/- Acres + NW-3-64-27-W4 16.8 +/- Acres
Selling Together = 175.80 +/- Acres
Royal LePage Town and Country Realty
View PDF of Realtor Information Package
From Westlock travel north on hi-way 44 past the Town of Jarvie to Rg Rd 272. Turn north on Rg Rd 272 and travel 3.21 km (2 miles), property located on west side of road and marked with signs.
N-1 – NE 3 64 27 W4th 159± Title Acres NW 3 64 27 W4th 16.8± Title Acres Rg Rd 272 road access Taxes - $412.99
- THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES THE 2022 HAY CROP! 175.8 acres located in the heart of a recreation lovers dream. Located only minutes to Long Island lake (fishing, boating, swimming), ATV staging & rodeo grounds, Hidden Valley Golf Course, and miles of crown land. There is a yard site here cleaned up and ready for your dream home or make it your weekend get away. Power ($34.65/month idle service fee), natural gas ($60.00/year service fee), drilled well (Artesian ), pressure system, and cement stock waterer. Yard site is located in NE corner with good road access. Dugout located along east side of quarter.
- Land is diagonally split, half open and half treed. 87 acres of 2nd year Brett Young Super Hay (seeded in 2020). Land has been cereal cropped in the past.
- Treed area has pond and makes for a excellent shelter for livestock or a hunters haven. If purchasing for recreation make some income from renting the hay land and if purchasing to farm this quarter is clean and has subdivision possibilities.
- Offer to purchase term:
- * The buyer may obtain access to the land by a tenancy at will to cut & bale hay crop. Bales may not be removed until land has been paid for in full. Listing agent will provide a full credit for title insurance to assist in closing prior to completion date stated in offer to purchase contract.
Partial Terms & Conditions
1. UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
2. AGENT OF THE SELLER: Royal LePage Town & Country Realty (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller & not as an agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
3. PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
4. GST: GST is applicable to this property. The Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include GST.
5. DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Royal LePage Town & Country Realty (Trust) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment as follows: $20,000.00 (Twenty thousand dollars) per parcel
6. COMPLETION DAY: Titles will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day (September 16, 2022). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract. (Buyer’s will have option to close early with title insurance)
7. NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the “Property Information Package” provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location & condition of the property prior to bidding.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES OF BIDDERS It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided and terms of this auction. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Royal LePage Town & Country Realty prior to bidding.
9. AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property “sold” or “closes the bidding” and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
10. BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Royal LePage Town & Country Realty as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
11. INTERNET BIDDING FEE please note an internet bidding fee applies to this sale and the sale of the real estate as per the Team Auctions
terms and conditions.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions communicated
by the auctioneer.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.