M1 SE36-59-1-W5 Home Quarter 160 Acres
This item is "Unreserved" and sells to the highest bidder.
Open House: November 20, 4 - 6 PM & December 1, 2 - 4 PM
Royal LePage Town and Country Realty
View PDF of Realtor Information Package
Property Directions: From Westlock, AB travel west 7.24 km (4.5 miles) on Hwy 18, then south .80 km (0.5 miles), properties located on the west side of road and marked with signs.
1800± sq ft home with single heated attached garage, fully developed basement, (4) bedrooms, (3) bathrooms, 34x64 heated shop (2) 10 Ft doors, air compressor, 34 x 50 heated shop (1) 14 Ft door, air compressor, & steam washer, 36 x 80 metal clad cold storage building, 12 Ft door (dirt floor), 40 x 80 metal clad cold storage building, (4) 14 Ft doors (gravel floor), 48 x 96 steel frame cold storage building (gravel floor) w/ attached 40 x 100 open faced machine shed (concrete floor), 26x100 open faced machine shed, MC 975 continuous grain dryer & grain handling system, natural gas, power, drilled water well, surface discharge septic system, 141.3± cult acres, barley 2021, canola 2020, remainder yard site, Rge Rd 10 road access, taxes $2909.60
- 1973 built, 1800± sq ft
- (4) bedrooms, (3) bathrooms
- Main floor laundry
- Stucco exterior, tar and gravel roof
- Hot water base board heating
- New HE boiler last year, HWT 2015
- Carpet & linoleum flooring
- Large rear porch w/ 2 pce bath & laundry room w/ sink
- Open concept kitchen & dining area w/ U shaped kitchen, island w/ power, counter top electric range, BI oven, & access to dual sided wood burning fireplace
- Bright living room w/ A-frame style windows, dual sided wood burning fireplace, front door access & closets, & attached garage access
- 2 large bedrooms w/ double closets
- 5 piece main bath w/ double sinks
- 2 large bedrooms
- 5 piece bath w/ double sinks
- Large family room w/ dual sided wood burning fireplace
- Mechanical room w/ gas stove (used for canning) & well system
- 34 x 64 Ft, insulated, heated w/ in floor heat & HE boiler, concrete & small portion wood floor, portion used for paint room w/ exhaust, bolt bins, air compressor, (2) 10’ high doors, shingled roof
- 34 x 50 Ft, insulated, heated, concrete floor, mechanical room w/ steam washer & exterior concrete washing apron, air compressor, 14 Ft door, tin roof
- 36 x 80 Ft, metal clad cold storage building w/ 12 Ft doors on each end, dirt floor, tin roof
- 40 x 80 Ft, metal clad cold storage building w/ (4) 14 Ft doors, gravel floor, tin roof
- 48 x 96 Ft, steel frame cold storage building, concrete floor, 48 x 100 Ft open faced machine shed attached at rear
- 26 x 100 Ft open faced machine shed
Grain Handling System
- MC 975 Continuous Grain Dryer & leg grain handling system, 4-Westeel bins on hoppers, 2-Butler bins on hoppers, 1-Viterra on Hopper, 8-Weststeel on concrete, 4-Butler on concrete, 1-Superior on hopper, 7 older wood granaries
- Power, natural gas
- 2011 drilled water well (400 Ft deep, 7.2 gals per minute registered at time of drilling)
- Above ground septic discharge system
Partial Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property(s) will sell to the highest bidder without minimum Or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Royal LePage Town and Country Realty) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.