This property sells @ 5 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Property: From Warburg 50 St & 50 Ave) south 15 km on Sec Hwy 770 to Sec Hwy 616, then east 6.4 km to Range Road 23, then south 0.8 km to Twp Rd 475A, then east 0.8 km to Range Road 22A, then south 0.8 km to Twp Rd 475. Northwest corner of quarter is on the south side of Twp Rd 475. Continue along north boundary of quarter to RR22, turn south and drive along the east boundary.
NE27-47-2-W5 160± acres Water Well, Power, Lease Revenue
P1: NE27-47-2-W5 160± acres
Cultivated Land, Trees, Water well, Power, Surface Lease Revenue… This land has been in the Pankewicz Family for over 60 years. Don’t miss this opportunity to increase your farm land base or perhaps to have a treed getaway with annual revenue. That is close to Pigeon Lake’s north shore.
160 acres rolling land, with approximately 100 acres open cultivated crop land. Land has been seeded to Canola the past 2 years.
Power (meter needs to be installed) and water well (Well Driller report included in this package) located in the north east quarter of the property.
Some fence along north boundary has been dropped to allow large equipment onto property. Fences in poor condition and may or may not be on property line.
|SIZE (APPROX)||160 ±ACRES
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.