This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with with Consignment Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Property: Located off Range Road 34 just south of Township Road 760 (on NE32-7-3-W6), Heart Valley area, Birch Hills
County, AB. From Hwy 49/ Hwy 733 junction (Wanham) head south 20.2 km on Hwy 733 to Township Road 760, then west 1.6 km to Range Road 34, then south to driveway on west side of road.
Call 780-898-0729 to schedule viewing
W4: NE32-75-3-W6 Range Road 34 south of Twp Road 760 Wanham, AB in Birch Hills County Plan 9321086 Lot 1 - 6.8 ± acres
Fantastic opportunity for home business - 6.8 acre parcel with multi functional building with living quarters, barn with 7 stalls, and dugout. Property is fenced.
Approx 8000 sq ft main bldg is the former home of Heart Valley Processors.
The current owner has used much of the original office and staff areas for living quarters - two offices are now bedrooms, the large staff room is kitchen/dining/living area, one of the staff washroom is their main bath, and the half bath serves as on en-suite bath for one of the bedrooms. A third original office is used as owners office. Most of the original rooms of the processor plant are still in place.
Near the back of the building there is room for development of a shop area - Two walls that originally had overhead doors - the doors have been removed, but the door framework is still in place - covered over by siding.
Fridge, stove, washer & dryer. High pressure washer
Water - There are two water wells on property - The well currently used is located near north west corner of property. Well water is pumped into two cisterns (each 3600 gallons). Pressure system is connected to cisterns. Cisterns are buried in ground and are located southwest of building. The second well is not currently used and owner believes that it is not functional. There is also a large dugout.
Power - this property has both 3 phase and single power
Natural gas - main building has 4 furnaces - 2 of which are used in the portion used for living area. The other two are used at low setting to keep frost out of building. There is a large hot water tank. Septic system is tank and open discharge.
Note: Easement registered on title allowed for sewage effluent from this property to be deposited on the balance of the quarter subject to restrictions and conditions. This sewage effluent must be from poultry operation & there will be no sewage effluent from additional sources other than those sources incidental to the poultry operation.
Barn - approximately 2000 sq ft with concrete floor - 7 seven stalls.
The Owners have fence the property.
|LEGAL||PLAN 9321086 LOT 1
|SIZE (APPROX)||6.8± ACRES
|MUNICIPALITY||BIRCH HILLS COUNTY
|POSSESSION||NOVEMBER 22, 2019 OR EARLIER
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED:The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property(s) will sell to the highest bidder without minimum Or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.