This property sells @ 10 AM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Property: From Hwy 39/Hwy 22 junction go 0.5 km south to driveway on west side of road.
GREAT LAND! GREAT YARD! HUGE POTENTIAL!
157 acres of productive hay land with attractive established yard with mature spruce. Heated 40x32 shop with concrete floor & overhead door is completed with 40x12 lean to addition along west side. 40x70 quonset is great for machinery storage. 50x31 open faced storage shelter. 32x24 barn with stalls & loft above has metal roof & painted wood exterior. Original home minimal value but possibly could be used until new home is built.
Services: power, nat gas, phone, drilled well, septic tank & lagoon. Yard is well laid out for any type of operation. Fence on three sides may need repair. There is no fence between this property & quarter to the west. Receive $10,860 surface lease revenue. Located 10 km from Drayton Valley, just off Hwy 22.
M2: NE6-49-6-W5 ±157.37 acres
954 sq ft 2 bedroom 1 bath home. Flooring: old lino & carpet on main floor.
Newer Gas Stove, fridge, hot water heater and furnace, kitchen window
Home is in poor condition - cracks in walls of bedrooms on west side of home. Have been water issues in basement. Damage has not
16x26 garage with concrete floor, old metal manual overhead door. Hole at ground level by entry door to garage.
|SIZE (APPROX)||157.37 ACRES
|SURFACE LEASE REV||$10,860
|POSSESSION||29 JUNE 2019 OR EARLIER. SELLER WILLING TO ENTER INTO TENANCY AT WILL AGREEMENT ALLOWING BUYER ONTO PROPERTY TO HAY THE LAND PRIOR TO COMPLETION DAY.
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.