This property sells @ 12 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Auction Site: From 50th Ave/Hwy 2 junction in Grimshaw head south on Hwy 2 and continue 22 km on Hwy 2 to Hwy 737
(Brownvale turnoff), Turn north on Hwy 737 and continue for 0.8 km to Township 824, then east to driveway on north side of road.
OR from Fairview
From Hwy 2 corner in Fairview continue east 35.5 km on Hwy 2 to Hwy 737 (Brownvale turnoff), Turn north on Hwy 737 and continue for 0.8 km to Township 824, then east to driveway on north side of road
Open House / Preview
- Friday July 19, 2019 4 pm to 7 pm
- Saturday July 20, 2019 11 am to 2 pm
M4: 254078 Township Road 824 Plan 0320516 Blk 1 Lot 1 - ±10.18 acres
Attractive 10 acre parcel with cozy cedar log 4 bedroom 2 bath home, heated shop and solid built large pole shed for storage. Located on edge of Brownvale and is just 23 km to amenities in Grimshaw.
1430 sq ft cedar log home built 1971 Main floor features kitchen dining room, living room, 3 bedrooms, 3 pce (tub) main bath, 3pce(shower) bath and a laundry room at back entry. Birch cabinets in kitchen, dining, and bathrooms. Skylight in main hallway. Basement is constructed of large cinder blocks. Cinder blocks are 8” deep x 12” high x 24” wide. Note in the past there had been some water leakage, but appears to be corrected. Basement level features family room, bedroom, cold room, and utility/storage room. Wood stove in basement family room is connected to heat exchanger in the main floor living room. Furnace and hot water heater have been replaced last winter. Attached carport with paved parking pad.
Fridge, smooth top convection stove, portable dishwasher, washer, dryer, water softner, 2 freezers in basement
Water well (draws water from the Grimshaw Aquifer), power, phone, natural gas (to home & shop), sewer is tank and discharge. Note: Location of buried sewer discharge is close to the south boundary of acreage. It likely does not meet current municipal setback requirement.
Shop(34x39), heated, insulated, concrete floor, 220 power. Open faced pole shed (52x80) with gravel/dirt floor.
|LEGAL||PLAN 0320516 BLK 1 LOT 1
|SIZE (APPROX)||10.18 ACRES
|MUNICIPALITY||MD OF PEACE NO 135
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED:The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property(s) will sell to the highest bidder without minimum Or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.