Selling subject to sellers approval of final bid price
J1: 53232 Range Road 62 Plan 385KS Block 1 Lot 1 (±.29 acre) & Plan 385KS Block 1 Lot 2 (±1.56 acres)
Two lots located in hamlet of Gainford with a total of approximately 480 feet of highway frontage along the main corridor of YELLOWHEAD HIGHWAY (Hwy 16).
Plan 385KS Block 1 Lot 1 - .29 acre
76 foot highway frontage
Corner lot with chain link fence.
Sign, trailer, and Sea-Cans are not included. Sea-Cans are selling separate in the same Timed Auction.
Plan 385KS Block 1 Lot 2 - 1.56 acres
404 foot highway frontage
Room for your development.
LAND USE ZONING: RC - Rural Centre District
This zoning provides for a range of residential and non-residential land uses that are traditional in the following Rural Centres: Carvel, Duffield, Fallis, Gainford, Keephills, Magnolia and Tomahawk. Uses, which may have a higher impact on surrounding areas, are included as Discretionary Uses so they can be considered by taking specific locational circumstances and potential impacts into account.
Bidders are advised prior to bidding to discuss development plans with Parkland County Planning & Development (780-968-8888) to ensure that their development plans are allowed. Due to close proximity to the Yellowhead Highway and the Canadian National Railroad, both Alberta Transportation and the rail company will likely have to be consulted as well.
Terms & Conditions
- SELLER'S APPROVAL: This property is selling by Timed Auction subject to Seller’s approval of final bid price.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|J1: 53232 Range Road 62 Plan 385KS Block 1 Lot 1 (±.29 acre) & Plan 385KS Block 1 Lot 2 (±1.56 acres)|| $5,000.00|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the recording may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.