This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with Consignment Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Hi-Point Realty before bidding on property.
Call Hi-Point Realty @ 780-898-3753
Directions to Property: 4900 54 Ave Drayton Valley, AB
Open House / Preview
- Saturday Aug 11th 1pm – 3pm or by appointment call Brandon Aarts 780-898-3753
Shows like NEW! ALL APPLIANCES & DRAPERY INCLUDED!
D-1: 303 4900 54 Ave Drayton Valley, AB
Welcome home to #303 Lavender Lane! This unit has been
very well taken care of and shows like new. It's had many
recent upgrades including laminate flooring throughout,
kitchen countertops and backsplash, custom window coverings,
and shelving in the storage closet. It features a spacious
layout with 2 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The unit
faces south allowing lots of natural light all day and provides
a great view of downtown DV. Lavender Lane is a 45+ building
located close to all amenities, it provides heated underground
parking, as well as a large gathering room perfect
for functions, or visiting with the other residents. It's also had
recent upgrades with a new boiler system, shingles, and
Condo Documents are available for review.
|ADDRESS||#303 LAVENDER LANE, 4900 54 AVE, DRAYTON VALLEY, AB
|CONDO NAME||LAVENDER LANE
|LEGAL DESCRIPTION||PLAN 0321307 UNIT 19
|SIZE||1153 SQ FT, 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH.
|PROPERTY TAXES||2017 $1,922.10
|GOODS INCLUDED||DISHWASHER-BUILT-IN, WASHER & DRYER, FAN-CEILING, MICROWAVE HOOD FAN, STOVE & REFRIGERATOR, WINDOW COVERINGS
|PARKING||SECURED PARKING SPACE - HEATED, UNDERGROUND SINGLE
|AMENITIES||SOUTHWEST FACING CORNER UNIT, DECK ON SOUTH SIDE, AIR CONDITIONER, HANDICAP ACCESS, INTERCOM, NO ANIMAL HOME, NO SMOKING HOME, STORAGE-IN-SUITE, CLOSE TO SHOPPING & SWIMMING POOL
|CONDO FEE INCLUDES||EXTERIOR MAINTENANCE, HEAT, LANDSCAPE/SNOW REMOVAL, RESERVE FUND CONTRIBUTION, TV SERVICE, WATER/SEWER
|RECENT UPGRADES TO CONDO COMMON AREAS||NEW BOILER SYSTEM, SHINGLES AND PAINT IN HALLWAYS.
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Hi-Point Realty (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Hi-Point Realty (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|D-1: 303 4900 54 Ave Drayton Valley, AB|| $15,000.00|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF BIDDERS It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided and terms of this auction. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Hi-Point Realty prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the recording may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Hi-Point Realty as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.