This property sells @ 12 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-388-3759
Directions to Property: Approximately 100 km north of Manning and 100 km south of High Level. Located south and east of Keg River
North from Manning on Mackenzie Hwy (Hwy 35) to Township Road 1010, then 2 km west to RR232, then south 1.6 km, then east 1.2 km to property approach on left.
Open House / Preview
- June 1 from 4 PM - 7 PM
- June 2 from 10 AM - 1 PM
80 acres With home, shop, barn, corrals, 828 acres grazing lease
Check out this unique 900+ acres property · 80 deeded acres with two grazing leases on adjoining land.
The Deeded land has a 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow built in 1995 on an ICF basement (partially developed).
There is a heated shop with 220 wiring, barns, two tarp garages, cattle sheds and corrals.
The Batchelors have been on this farm for 45 years and have never used chemicals or fertilizers but are not certified as an organic farm.
Farm is serviced with power, natural gas, well and septic open discharge.
B1: LSD 11 & 14 of NW 27-100-23-W5 ±80 acres
Bungalow built 1995
Main floor - kitchen/dining, living room, 3 bedroom & 2 baths., 2 bath – 4 piece main bath and 3 piece ensuite. Oak cabinets in kitchen, Amana stove (new), Whirlpool fridge & dishwasher (both new 5 years ago). Living room has vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, bay window.Laminate & linoleum flooring through main level.
ICF basement that is partially developed. Basement family room has ceramic tile flooring. Laundry/craft room with furnace and hot water tank. Room that has been used as a bedroom, has no window. Cold room (note this is where water line enters the house).
Asphalt shingles, vinyl siding
Covered back deck.
40x22 shop. Foundation - 4’ pony wall concrete block. Slider doors, Hard packed dirt floor, overhead heater, 220 wiring.
20x22 lean-to along north side of shop - plank floor, framed, metal roof
2 tarp garages
Barn with tack room, calving stalls
Barn smaller with tie stalls.
Power, Natural Gas, Septic open discharge—tank is located under the back deck.
Water source is a dug well with culvert and gravel for filter and is fed by dugout.
Hot water heater new in 2013
80 acres fenced.
Open land – pasture/hay land
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood fan, ceiling fans, shaw satellite tv dish, water softner, washer,
The following items are not included with the farm but are selling separately at the auction:
Storage sheds, woodstove in basement, blue cabin.
|LEGAL||LSD 11 & 14 PART OF NW27-100-23-W5
|MUNICIPALITY||NORTHERN LIGHTS COUNTY
|SIZE (APPROX)||80 ACRES
B2: GRL 16622 Grazing Lease
101 AUM (Total 513 acres)
NW & SW-34-100-23-W5
NE& NW 28-100-23-W5
PART OF NW 34-100-23-W5
B3: GRL 16331 Grazing Lease
100 AUM (total 315 acres)
LSD 12 &13 of-27-100-23-W5
LSD 03 & 06-28-100-23-W5
|LEGAL||LSD 12 & 13 OF 27-100-23-W5|
LSD 03 & 06 OF 28-100-23-W5
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|B1: LSD 11 & 14 of NW 27-100-23-W5 ±80 acres|| $20,000.00|
|B2: GRL 16622 Grazing Lease||TBD|
|B3: GRL 16331 Grazing Lease||TBD|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF BIDDERS It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided and terms of this auction. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the recording may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.