This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with Drayton Valley Consignment Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-388-3759
Directions to Property: E1 (NW24): From Wildwood (50 St) and west bound lane of Hwy 16, go west 17.8 km on Hwy 16 to RR 111. Turn left and go south 2.5 km to E1(NW24) on left side of road. (you will cross the east bound lanes of Hwy 16).
Directions to Auction Site: TEAM Auction Yard - 3351 50th Street, Drayton Valley AB
Open House / Preview
- 1 pm to 3 pm June 9, 2018 or by appointment please call 780-388-3759
BUY 1 or BOTH QUARTERS
E1: 53327 Range Road 111 Wildwood, AB NW24-53-11-W5 - 156.04± acres
Home Shop & Barn
Cozy 674 sq ft raised bungalow nestled in towering evergreens. Basement entry from the attached single garage. This 1 bedroom 2 bath is awaiting your finishing touches. The Estate is in the process of cleaning up yard site - this includes several old buildings.
Age of home: 2004
672 sq ft with walkout basement
1 bedroom (no built in closet) on main floor - potential for additional bedroom in basement
2 bathrooms – 4 piece bath on main floor and one 3 piece with shower unit in basement
Kitchen/living room features vaulted ceilings, warm wood finish, laminate flooring.
Basement entry through the attached single car garage.
In-floor heat in basement. There is also wood furnace.
Exterior is OSB sheeting.
Note: this cozy home is well started but needs your finishing touches. The basement is undeveloped with exception of laundry /mechanical area.
Shop & Outbuildings
Metal clad shop - with lean to addition.
Framed , not insulated or lined, dirt floor.
Barn or storage building with lean to addition
Auto waterer in corrals.
Power, water well, propane, septic open discharge, phone.
Scenic with draw, meadows and towering evergreens through a mixed forest.
Fridge, stove, washer, dryer
|ADDRESS||53327 RANGE ROAD 111 WILDWOOD, AB
|SIZE (APPROX)||156.04± ACRES
E2: NE23-53-11-W5 - 158.44± acres
Scenic quarter with rolling land, towering evergreens, mixed forest and small meadows - a great addition to land base or perhaps this quarter is that dream Recreational Property you have been looking for.
|SIZE (APPROX)||158.44± ACRES
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|E1: 53327 Range Road 111 Wildwood, AB NW24-53-11-W5 - 156.04± acres|| $10,000.00|
|E2: NE23-53-11-W5 - 158.44± acres|| $10,000.00|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF BIDDERS It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided and terms of this auction. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the recording may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.