This property sells @ 12 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Royal LePage Town and Country Realty before bidding on property.
Call Royal LePage Town and Country Realty @ 780-349-0764
Directions to Property: From Fort Assiniboine go west on Hwy 33 for 7.5 kms to Sec Hwy 658. turn left on 658 for 21 kms turn right on RR 84 then 2.7 kms north to Twp 615A turn left travel west for 4.8 kms. Sale site on left side. Alternate route from Blue Ridge from junction of Hwy 43 & Sec Hwy 658 go north on 658 for 38 kms turn left on RR 84 for 2.7 kms to Twp 615A turn left travel 4.8 kms to sale site.
N1: SE-35-61-9-W5 & SW-36-61-9-W5
SE-35-61-9-W5 and SW-36-61-9-W5 being sold as a package all fenced, cross fenced, hay field, buildings include home, heated shop, barns, hay shed, holding pens, well water, power, natural gas all hooked up, excellent cattle, horses operation.
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Royal LePage Town and Country Realty (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Royal LePage Town and Country Realty (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|N1: SE-35-61-9-W5 & SW-36-61-9-W5||TBD|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- TAPE RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are tape recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the tape may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Royal LePage Town and Country Realty as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.